The Council of Europe welcomes applications from all candidates who fulfil the specific profile of the activities, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Сделайте, пожалуйста, следующие шаги для получения доступа к заявке:
1/ зарегистрируйтесь на платформе: http://youthapplications.coe.int/user/register
3/ нажмите на название мероприятия или курса на этой странице: http://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms
Please note that in case of certain courses your application is valid only together with
from your organisation
You will find the information concerning whether you need to submit or not a support letter in the call for participants!
Как прикрепить рекомендательное письмо или копию паспорта >>>
ATTENTION: IF YOU FACE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING THE APPLICATIONS FORMS, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO: YOUTHAPPLICATIONS @ COE.INT !
Application form: TRAINING COURSE FOR FACILITATORS OF STUDY SESSIONS HELD BY YOUTH ORGANISATIONS IN COOPERATION WITH EUROPEAN YOUTH CENTRES
This training course will support the quality of the study sessions held by youth organisations in cooperation with the Council of Europe’s Youth Department by developing the competences of participants to act as facilitators or course directors on basis of the quality standards for intercultural non-formal learning activities.
- to increase participants’ knowledge and awareness about non-formal education approaches within youth activities;
- to familiarize participants’ with the values, mission and quality standards applying to the activities of the European Youth Centres;
- to develop essential competences and motivation of facilitators in intercultural non-formal education activities (e.g. programme design, leadership, team work, facilitating and debriefing, efficient communication, group dynamics, evaluation and follow-up) assuring quality criteria in all aspects of study sessions;
- to increase the participants’ competences and motivation to introduce and deal with intercultural learning and human rights education in study sessions;
- to develop participants’ awareness and skills about organising the follow-up, including the activity reports and other forms of follow-up of study sessions;
- to support youth organisations in implementing their international activities and to the implementation of the Council of Europe Youth for Democracy programme 2018-2019.