Сделайте, пожалуйста, следующие шаги для получения доступа к заявке:
1/ зарегистрируйтесь на платформе: http://youthapplications.coe.int/user/register
3/ нажмите на название мероприятия или курса на этой странице: http://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms
Please note that in case of certain courses your application is valid only together with a support-letter from your organisation.
You will find the information concerning whether you need to submit or not a support letter in the call for participants!
Как прикрепить рекомендательное письмо или копию паспорта >>>
ATTENTION: IF YOU FACE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING THE APPLICATIONS FORMS, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO: YOUTHAPPLICATIONS@COE.INT !
Aim and Objectives
The training course will develop the competences of youth workers and educators to work with young people to develop counter and alternative narratives to hate speech based on the manual ‘WE CAN’.
At the end of the training course participants:
- will be able to identify the underlying narratives behind hate speech that undermine human rights and democratic values and how they function online
- will understand the functioning of effective counter and alternative narratives in denouncing hate speech among young people
- will have gained the competences to use the action-oriented step-by-step guide to develop counter and alternative narratives with young people
- will have developed proposals for off- and online initiatives that integrate the manual in education and campaign practices in support of the campaign against hate speech
- will be able to counter discriminatory and hateful narratives and mobile others to promote the alternative narratives