In order to access the application forms, you have to register first.
Please follow the instructions carefully.
Please pass the preregistration here at the platform firstly to have access to the application form! /
пожалуйста пройдите предварительную регистрацию на платформе здесь, чтобы иметь доступ к заявке на семинар!
Please note that in case of certain courses your application is valid only together with a support-letter from your organization.
ATTENTION: IF YOU FACE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH ACCESSING THE APPLICATIONS FORMS, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO: YOUTHAPPLICATIONS[AT]COE.INT ! [AT] = @
Freedom vs control: For a democratic response
The 4th edition of the World Forum for Democracy will engage with decision-makers and opinion-formers in a reflection on how to maintain a balance between freedom and control for security in European societies and will explore new ways of engaging young people in re-visioning the democratic arenas of today.
All candidates must apply in 2 parts:
- An online application form should be completed via this link: http://youthapplications.coe.int/Application-forms
- A short 1 minute video should be posted on YouTube, with the link attached to the online application form (see instructions below).
The application form must be submitted on-line before Sunday 30 August (midnight CET), together with a support letter from your NGO/sending organisation.
Instructions on how to upload a Youtube video and content info
A Council of Europe conference to discuss current Roma youth issues and future policy orientations for the participation and inclusion of of Roma youth
E Europakere Konsiloski konferencija vash diskusija pala e terne Romengere butja thaj avutne orientacije pe politika vash e terne Romengiri participacija thaj inkluzija
Aim and Objectives
The training Course aims to develop the competence of staff to integrate a Human Rights based approach within the educational programmes of individual centres participating in the Council of Europe Quality Label project
Objectives of the training course
- To enhance the knowledge of participants of the Youth Department Quality Standard for Human Rights Education and Youth Work;
- To enhance participants competences to engage in Human Rights Education within the context of the programme of activities of their youth centre, using the available tools of the Youth Sector;
- To identify possibilities to associate the educational programme of the Labelled Youth Centres to the Educational programme for Human Rights, Democratic Citizenship and Intercultural learning of the Youth Sector of the Council of Europe.