Application form: RomaActiveYouth - Training Course
Aim and objectives
The training course is organised to develop the competences of 30 youth leaders to develop Roma youth participation projects and programmes at local and national level, with a concern for social inclusion, gender equality and combating antigypsyism. Its specific objectives include:
- To share and deepen understandings, in theory and practice, of youth participation in a human rights framework and how it experienced by Roma young people across Europe;
- To strengthen participants ability and confidence in applying principles of youth participation, human rights education, gender equality and combating antigypsysim with other young people;
- To identify and explore enabling/disabling factors and barriers to Roma youth participation based on the personal experience of participants and the realities of their communities and organisations;
- To support participants in developing or initiating projects or strategies for Roma youth participation at local and national level according to a double mainstreaming approach;
- To support networking and cooperation among participants and their organisations, especially in view of strengthening youth-led Roma youth organisations and networks at national and European level
Detailed info: Call for applications document
Applications must be submitted by 19 September 2021.
Access not allowed
You are not allowed to access .